WELCOME TO THE SHOW!
• Upon arrival, distribute hotel key cards or local attraction gift cards in
Cardholders custom-printed with event details and sponsorship branding.
• Retractable Banners with trending colors and graphics welcome attendees and set the stage for an
exciting event. They are easily moved from venue to venue.
• Digital apps are now commonplace for event updates, but nothing replaces a Printed Program.
Include a QR code to direct back to the app and mesh the experiences.
• Direct event traffic flow with durable Floor Decals. With quantities starting at one, change up
the style and messaging to fit the theme of the venue, step by step.
• Boost the basic Business Card! Tactile finishes such as Raised Gloss and Raised Foil will
encourage a second or third look.
• Showcase “what’s new” within a display using Table Tents and Pedestal Signs that list features
• Incorporate QR Codes on Sales Flyers and Brochures to directly link to product and purchasing
• High-performance logoed Apparel will keep the event team comfortable and your brand front and
center. Don’t forget Name Badges to increase recognition.
• Choose giveaways used in everyday life, like custom printed packs of Scotch® Lint Sheets or
Post-it® Notes. Attendees will be reminded of your brand long after the show.
POST SHOW PRIORITIES
• Establish a regular cadence for follow-up using email, phone calls and Direct Mail.
• Sending samples and Booklets post-show ensures materials go to interested prospects avoiding
unnecessary waste at the show site.
• Use variable data printed Postcards to add another level of personalization in correspondence or
take it up a notch by handwriting branded Notecards.